This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201905172-47355
- Posted: September 18, 2019
Performs multiple Imaging modalities on patients of all ages, to assist in the diagnosis of disease and injuries along with related activities in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and procedures
- Graduate of radiologic technology program from an accredited school
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current ARRT certification
- Current BLS certification
- One year or more of radiologic technology and CT experience preferred
- Experience with CR, PACS, RIS preferred
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively in a busy, team directed environment.
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.