This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- CCC Anesthesiology
- Full-time, Various
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201905212-47393
- Posted: September 23, 2019
Under the general supervision of the Anesthesiologist, administers local/regional, inhalation, intravenous, and other anesthetic agents to patients during surgical, obstetrical, and other medical procedures according to established standards and regulations. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Graduate of a Registered Nurse program recognized by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council.
- Graduate of a nurse anesthesia education program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (or its predecessor, if applicable).
- Successful completion of the certification examination administered by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Knowledge of growth and development principles over the entire life span of the patient population to include neonate to geriatric.
- Ability to observe, assess, and interpret patient age specific data, reaction, treatments, progress, and outcomes.
- Knowledge of current anesthesia principles and practices, agents, equipment, devices, and techniques.
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals and the general public.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist required.
- Current licensure as an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse) in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Successful completion of medical staff office credentialing must be completed prior to working without a preceptor.
- Successful completion of third party payer credentialing must be completed prior to billing for services.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.