CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 7:45am-5:30pm
- Minimum $16.22/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905209-47390
- Posted: September 11, 2019
We are now hiring for a CMA to work in our brand new Orthopedics Clinic located at the St. Cloud River Campus which will be opening soon.
The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting medical, advanced practice, and professional/technical nursing staff in the quality treatment of care for patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards in the clinic. The CMA renders care to patients in the clinic setting as directed by a medical provider or licensed health care professional. This position functions as a vital team member in providing patient/family centered care and supports Our Service Promise principles when interacting with patients, their families and with coworkers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required. Must show proof of certification within 6 months from date of hire.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.