LPN SPECIALTY CLINIC
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- NR-Physician Clinic
- Part-time, Day
- Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm, variable hours
- Minimum $19.21
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201905162-47345
- Posted: October 21, 2019
Join our new specialty clinic in Monticello as Licensed Practical Nurse.
LPNs in this new clinic will work clinic hours. That means:
- No evenings
- No nights
- No weekends
- No holidays
Enjoy the variety of a specialty clinic, where you’ll serve patients with complex needs, with a supportive and collaborative team of colleagues. We’re a tight-knit group and want coworkers who will be energized by the benefits of working on a terrific team.
This clinic is new and growing. No two days will be the same. We are looking for both new and experienced LPNs.
Hours for this role are Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm, variable hours, 40 hours per pay period
If this sounds like an environment in which you thrive as an LPN, please apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders, and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.