Nephrology | Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Med Spec Nephrology
- Full-time, Day
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201905237-47412
- Posted: December 6, 2019
The Nephrology Advanced Practice Provider is responsible for providing care to patients at our outreach/dialysis sites, (all locations within 90 minutes of St. Cloud, MN), patient rounding at the St. Cloud Hospital, and clinical practice duties.
- Full-time opportunity
- Monday- Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Rotating Weekends (Every 7th)
- Minimal Holiday's
- End Stage Renal Disease/Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Injuries
- Nephrology Related Diagnoses
- Anemia management
- Hypertension management
- Chronic Kidney Disease Education
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant licensed in Minnesota, have successfully completed a formal program approved by a national accrediting agency and be certified by a national certification organization recognized by the Minnesota State.
- Demonstrated skills in organizational management, leadership, communication and clinical expertise required. Previous Nephrology and/or dialysis experience is preferred. Previous experience as a physician assistant, or nurse practitioner is preferred. Two year clinical (adult medicine) experience is preferred. Must have advanced practice prescriptive privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and a valid Minnesota driver’s license.