SECURITY OFFICER II
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Security Safety
- Part-time, Night
- $16.65/hr + depending on related exp
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201905239-47414
- Posted: November 5, 2019
Now Hiring for a Part-time Night Security Officer II at the Monticello Hospital. As the Security Officer II your main responsibilities would be monitoring and protecting hospital patients, employees, guest and property, preserving the peace, preventing crime and detecting and detaining violators of the law.
Daily tasks to include but not limited to: responding to hospital emergency codes, frequent patrol of lots and clinics in patrol squad, routine rounding on aggressive flagged patients or those at risk for security intervention, writing reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences, and liaison to orient responding law enforcement agencies.
Security Officer II Position Highlights:
- Trainings and certifications provided by the department
- Shift differentials offered for evening, nights and weekends
- Tenured staff willing and eager to share their knowledge
- Minimum base pay of $16.65/hr - more with related experience
- Position offers shift differential for evenings, nights, and weekends.
Security Offer II Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement or related field preferred.