CARDIOLOGY DIAGNOSTIC TECHNOLOGIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 80 hrs/pp; day/eve shifts; 5:30a-2p or 2p-10p; every 5th wknd; rotating holidays
- Minimum $16.65
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905368-48530
- Posted: October 24, 2019
Multi-specialty position. Responsible for performance of non-invasive cardiology studies including ECG's, Mobile Cardiac, Holter and Event monitors; supportive documentation; and assumption of charge tech responsibility as designated by director. Position serves patients of all ages. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years experience or related training preferred. ECG tracing recognition preferred.
- Demonstration of pacer, holter and stress analyzer, ECG services required.
- Certified Cardiographic Technician (CCT through CCI) or Clinical Exercise Specialist (CES through ACSM) within 18 months of employment required.
- Must maintain sufficient continuing medical education in the field of electrocardiography to keep CCT/CES credential current.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.