LPN / CMA / RMA (Northway Family Medicine)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med Northway
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; Monday-Friday variable 7:30am-5:30pm
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201905210-47391
- Posted: February 13, 2020
Northway Family Medicine utilizes a team based care model, moving from the old model of provider centric care to the new model of team centric care. The LPN/CMA will be an empowered integral team member caring for patients differently through enhanced rooming, team documentation, and co-location with other members of the core team. The LPN/CMA will grow in confidence working to the top of their scope and finding renewed joy in their work.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Graduate of an American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) accredited school required.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)/Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) or must provide proof of pass notification prior to start with verification of official certification within 3 months of exam date.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.