This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Imaging Diagnostic
- Full-time, Various
- 60-80 hrs/pp; 8a-5:30p, 9a-5:30p, 9a-9:30p, every 4th weekend, rotating holidays
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201905389-48549
- Posted: December 17, 2019
*This position will be in a rotation to cover evenings and nights when needed.
Performs a variety of technical procedures on patients of all ages by applying ionizing radiation to provide diagnostic results for the purposes of patient care, within established policies and guidelines. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an educational program that is accredited by a mechanism acceptable to the American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT).
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT) certified or ARRT eligible, must be certified within 30 days of employment required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Cardiac Pulmonary Recitation (CPR) certified preferred.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.