This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Care Management
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Minimum $24.51/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C2 Clinical Professional 2
- Req #: 201905404-48561
- Posted: October 16, 2019
This Social Worker role provides care coordination for CentraCare patients covered by Medica’s Dual Solution health plan. This new role for CentraCare will work on behalf of Medica to serve these Dual Solutions members who have eligibility for Medical Assistance and Medicare and who are 65 years or older.
Responsibilities include face-to-face assessments, patient/member contact based on complexity and risk, care plan development, and closing care gaps. The Social Worker will work as part of an interdisciplinary team, will have frequent communication with primary care providers and will have a focus on managing patient care transitions.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Social Work or Bachelor’s degree in Sociology with 5 years of Social Work required
- Two or more years of clinical experience as a Social Worker
- Current and valid license to practice as a Social Worker in the State of MN required
- ACMA Case Manager-SW Certification or obtain within 5 years of hire
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.