PATIENT SCHEDULING ASSISTANT
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- CentraCare Connect
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Shifts vary between 8a-8p; e/o wknd
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905441-48597
- Posted: January 15, 2020
The Patient Scheduling Assistant (PSA) will work at the CentraCare Health Plaza within a fast-paced team structured call center environment. The PSA will be answering phone calls from patients calling their primary and specialty care clinics and will be responsible for completing patient registration and scheduling over the phone. This position will have no face-to-face contact with patients. The PSA will also be responsible for providing superior customer service by effectively communicating with a diverse age and ethnic population in an audible, friendly, and professional voice.
- Opportunity to work from home after training period and position compentecies have been met
- Must reside in Minnesota for training and performance reasons.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Two years’ previous call center, customer service, or health care experience required.
- Associates degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Products is required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.