CentraCare has a great opportunity for an experienced Nurse leader who thrives in a collaborative environment. The Director, Intensive Care will lead a team of more than 130 direct reports in a progressive ICU that has earned the Beacon Award for Excellence from the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses. You’ll be directly supported by a team of Core Charge Nurses, Educators, and a Nurse Clinician and given the opportunity to partner with members of the multidisciplinary team including physicians, pharmacists, social workers, therapists and dietitians. Your presence and visibility will continue to drive our culture of change and innovation. As a 4-Time Magnet Award Winning Hospital, we’ll give you the resources you need to achieve your goals to advance CentraCare’s quadruple aim.
This position is accountable for:
- developing staff and engaging providers
- leading clinical transformation across the care continuum
- developing business strategy and growth planning
- establishing and achieving defined quadruple aim goals, including: quality, patient satisfaction, value, and people
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- 3+ years of successful experience in health care management/leadership
- Experience in a large integrated system and in Progressive/Critical Care preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.