ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES I
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Environmental Services
- Part-time, Day
- 6:30AM-3PM, 8AM-4:30PM
- Minimum $13.20
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905485-48638
- Posted: December 19, 2019
Maintain and cleans hospital areas to assure the complex building areas are maintained in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with cleaning and sterile techniques preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask required.
- One to two years custodial and/or janitorial operation experience preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.