APPLICATION SYSTEM ANALYST (Population Health Initiatives)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- EPIC Clinical Team 2
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201905350-48514
- Posted: November 13, 2019
This position will focus on Epic Build related to Population Health Initiatives.
Works with end users and other Information Services personnel to achieve desired business results. Represents user area in more complex system enhancements and design activities. Provides procedural and technical guidance to less experienced staff. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years related application build experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Application certification or proficiency status required within 6 months of hire and within three attempts of certification/proficiency testing, if applicable.
- Previous experience in information technology and/or electronic health record software
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.