- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Family Birthing Center
- Part-time, Day/Night
- 48-60 hrs/pp, 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am, e/o wknd, e/o holiday
- Minimum $33.27/hr
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905535-48686
- Posted: October 8, 2019
The Family Birthing Center at the St. Cloud Hospital is the largest birthing center in Central Minnesota! We perform approximately 2900 deliveries a year. Patients cared for include infants from early to post term gestation and childbearing women and their families.
What makes our Family Birthing Center such a great place to work?
Our RNs can choose to work within an OB Specialty they are passionate about – whether that’s low/high risk OB, postpartum including lactation support, and/or specialty newborn care. We also have 24-hour OB and anesthesia presence.
- Graduate from a nursing program and current MN RN license required
- BSN/MSN preferred
- BSN required within three years
- Previous experience in nursing, and especially OB, is highly preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of unit orientation
- National Certification preferred in area of specialty after two years of employment
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.