- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Integrated Pain Medicine
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8a-5p, M-F
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 201904600-46835
- Posted: September 27, 2019
The Ambulatory Care Licensed Practical Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting and assists with coordination of care under the direction of the Registered Nurse and provider. This position functions as a vital team member in providing patient/family centered care and supports Our Service Promise principles when interacting with patients, their families and with coworkers.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.