Computer Education Specialist (EPIC OpTime/Anesthesia Trainer)
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Computer Education
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B1 Business Professional 1
- Req #: 201905605-48749
- Posted: October 2, 2019
The ideal candidate will have a good amount of experience in Adult Learning and/or someone who has a clinical background working with Physicians and Providers.
Works with end-users and technical group to provide operational and technical education, support, troubleshooting, and/or recommend process or system improvements. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- 1-year post-secondary education in related field or equivalent work experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Application certification or proficiency status required within 12 months of hire if applicable. If there are 3 or more failing exam scores, the exams cannot be retaken.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of related application build or education experience is preferred
- Previous experience in information technology and/or electronic health record software is preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.