This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- PLAZA-Radiation Oncology
- Casual/on-call, Day
- Casual, 4-8 hrs/pp; 7:30a-5p, Monday - Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201905594-48741
- Posted: November 19, 2019
Responsible for the preparation, coordination and administration of Radiation Oncology treatments for patients. Patients 18 years and older are served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiation Therapy
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified by the American Registry for Radiation Therapists (ARRT) in Radiation Therapy or registry eligible required. Must become certified within one year of hire
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider Card required per established policy
- Experience in a radiation therapy establishment of comparable size and activity
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.