This job posting is no longer active.
- Albany, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Albany Physical Therapy
- Part-time, Day
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201905281-48449
- Posted: November 7, 2019
Provides physical therapy services to patients ranging in age who may have physical, medical and/or psychological conditions. Patients are evaluated and treated in an outpatient environment. Therapists are responsible for evaluating patient needs, establishing treatment plans and providing treatments/services accordingly. Works with patients on an individual basis using current technology, treatment techniques, and modalities consistent with department and hospital policies. Responsible for developing and facilitating specialized treatment programs as appropriate to meet patient needs.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy required.
- Prior clinical or field work experience must provide clear evidence of clinical skills consistent with basic entry level positions.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Licensed by the MN Board of Physical Therapy as a physical therapist or current temporary permit required. License required within 90 days from date of exam.
- Specific clinical training in areas of special interest preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.