Psychologist Wanted for Eating Disorders Program
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- BHC General Adult Psychology
- Full-time, Various
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201905652-48790
- Posted: January 28, 2020
Be part of the behavioral health treatment team providing diagnostic assessment and outpatient psychotherapy services for patients and families impacted by eating disorders, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
• Work collaboratively with other specialty care or integrated behavioral health psychologists, psychiatrists, a registered dietitian, and other medical providers to coordinate care.
• Opportunity to see patients in additional areas of interest- psychological testing, group therapy, or consultation in one of our partial hospital programs or inpatient mental health unit.
• Preference given to licensed psychologists having previous experience with eating disorders in an outpatient Behavioral Health Specialty Clinic or in a Partial Hospital Program.
Education: PhD or Psy. D in Clinical or Counseling Psychology Required
Experience: Minimum of one-year full-time internship required. Familiar with laws regarding commitment, confidentiality, vulnerable adult, child protection and patients’ rights. Knowledge about resources for outpatient and supportive care, and public policy regarding mental health in Minnesota.
Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Psychology must be obtained within 18 months of employment. Licensure at the time of employment is preferred. Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
• Health System of hospitals and clinics in Central Minnesota
• A regional medical center of 450+ physicians, six hospitals, 19 clinics, six nursing homes and senior housing
• Over 40 specialties
• Service area consists of a population of approximately 700,000
• Outreach services to more than 35 communities
• “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
• Magnet designation since 2004
• Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal "Best Place to Work" (seven-time honoree)
St. Cloud, Minnesota
• 60 minutes from Twin Cities
• Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
• Four season recreation
• Theatre and arts
• Excellent School options
• Family Friendly
• Four colleges
• Lakes area
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.