REGISTERED NURSE (Urgency Center)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Urgency Center
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 60 hrs/pp; 9am-9:30pm; Every 3rd wknd; Rotating holidays
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905670-48808
- Posted: October 28, 2019
The Ambulatory Care Registered Nurse renders care to patients in the clinic setting working as a valuable member of the health care team making independent and dependent decisions under the direction of a provider. The RN is a competent nurse who has mastered technical skills and uses evidence-based interventions in providing age appropriate care to patients and families. The RN continues to collaborate with other health care team members when the need for assistance is identified. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies for practice. Primarily responsible for triaging symptom based walk in patients that present to the clinic. Functions as a liaison between providers, patients, and staff in the delivery of nursing care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
- Strong organization skills and ability to work independently and in a team setting with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain customer service standards.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.