This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Bone & Joint Center
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 32-40 hrs/pp, 7am-3:30pm and 3pm-11:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.62/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201905711-48845
- Posted: October 29, 2019
The Bone and Joint Center at the St. Cloud Hospital is looking to add compassionate people to join their Nursing Assistant team!
Our Nursing Assistants stay busy making a difference in the lives of patients and their families by assisting patients with activities of daily living including: hygiene, nutrition, activities, treatments and more all while providing excellent patient care!
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training course is required, or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities with Medical Terminology Course preferred
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures. Orientation will be given to obtain desired entry-level competence in lieu of experience.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.