This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Full-time, Day
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201905314-48480
- Posted: November 18, 2019
The Referral Assistant is responsible for all patient referrals coming into the clinic and all referrals for treatment outside of Family Health Center. Works as a team member with other staff to politely and efficiently serve the needs of patients. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Post high school medical secretary training or equivalent experience required
- Experience with referral processes and third party and billing functions preferred
- Clinic or comparable health care environment experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- High familiarity with computer and/or automated office systems and technologies preferred
- Must be organized, able to handle multiple tasks, detailed and customer service oriented
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.