This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Housekeeping SRS
- Part-time, Day
- 32hrs/ppd/Weekends 7AM-3:30PM/Every 3rd weekend
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905749-48879
- Posted: February 17, 2020
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall cleanliness and attractiveness of Chateau Waters. Maintains orderliness and keeps the housekeeping rooms and laundry areas supplied, and will alert inventory when supplies are running low. Prepares rooms/apartments for new patients and tenants. Performs carpet and floor care maintenance on all floors throughout the facility. Performs all aspects of laundry for the facility which include collection, return and care of patient and tenant as well as facility laundry. Performs daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning inspections as directed. Will conduct proper cleaning of terminals and monitor and alert proper personal for any and all maintenance issues/needs. Assisting with the overall function and daily running of the housekeeping and laundry department.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in environmental services
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates professional, courteous customer service and organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to work as a team member and enjoys working with older adults
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties
- Able to be flexible and work rotating shifts to include weekend, holidays, and when circumstances warrant working extra hours
- Ability to follow directions
- Individual initiative and discretion in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.