- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Nutrition Riverfront
- Full-time, Evening/Night
- Overnights; 3:00pm-3:00am; e/o wknd
- Competitive Evening and Weekend Shift Differentials
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 201905756-48886
- Posted: October 11, 2019
The cook/baker prepares food and bakery products for hospital patients, guests, employees, Home Delivered Meals, and catered functions according to standardized recipes and established policies and procedures. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ServSafe certified or Food Safety Training accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP), or Food Manager Certification by the state of MN required within 18 months; must be renewed at minimum every 5 years or Certified Food Protection Professional (CFPP) Vocational
- Post high school specialized training in volume and/or institutional cooking.
- Minimum one year of quantity cooking/baking experience.
- technical or cooking school certificates.
- Knowledge of sanitation/HACCP
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.