NUTRITIONAL SERVICES I
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Nutrition Riverfront
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 32hrs/pp; 6:00a-7:30p; every 3rd wknd; rotating holidays
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905757-48887
- Posted: October 22, 2019
Responsible for preparing and serving patient food according to physician diet order and patient selection; and sanitizing dishware throughout the Nutrition Services department. Performs tasks of serving food to customers efficiently and courteously in the Riverfront, 6th Avenue Bistro, Catering Services or Plaza Woodlands Bistro. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One-year of institutional food service experience preferred.
- Good communication skills required.
- Mathematical skills required.
- Working knowledge of cash register.
- Waiting/catering experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing may be required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.