COMPUTER SUPPORT TECH
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Desktop Support
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 80 hours/two weeks 8:00am-4:30pm and/or 12:00pm-8:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Minimum $19.37
- Information Services
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905768-48898
- Posted: November 15, 2019
Provides technical assistance to the Computer Support Analyst Position and assistance to the I.S. Purchasing Specialists in the area of Inventory Control. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of work experience using Windows-based Computers and Microsoft Software.
- Two year Associate degree or two years of specialized computer training.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.