NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Med - Surg RN LPN
- Full-time, Day/Evening/Night
- 12 hour shifts
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201905725-48858
- Posted: October 29, 2019
Health unit clerks work under the direction of nursing staff and physicians to coordinate patient appointments and perform clerical duties. Health unit clerks also act as receptionists and communicate with patients on the phone and in person. Assist with nursing assistant duties as needed.
- High school graduate
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.