Pulmonary Medicine | Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant | St. Cloud, Minnesota
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Med Spec Pulmonology
- Full-time, Day
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201905786-48915
- Posted: December 6, 2019
Our Pulmonary Medicine team is now hiring an Advanced Practice Provider!
Our experienced team of Pulmonary Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner and nursing staff is searching for a new partner- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner- to help best serve our patients. If you are passionate about helping the people of Central Minnesota live more comfortably and independently with their respiratory illnesses, this rewarding opportunity may be for you.
Schedule. In this role you will work Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. No nights. No Holidays. No weekends.
Supportive team. We have an established medical staff team of Pulmonary Physicians, one advanced practice provider and nursing support.
Variety in practice. On our team you will treat a wide range of health problems, that include, but are not limited to:
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Lung cancer
- Lung Nodules
- Lung transplant follow-up
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sarcoidosis of the lungs
Quality. U.S. News & World Report has ranked St. Cloud Hospital's Pulmonology program to be among the top 50 in the country! We are also certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (2017-2020).
Important Responsibilities. In your role, you get to help prevent, diagnose and manage patients lung illnesses. You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Coordinate the care of Pulmonary Clinic patients in collaboration with other specialties
- Order and evaluate pertinent laboratory data, procedures, and radiological examinations
- Prescribe pharmacological agents and non-pharmacological therapies
- Evaluate and analyze patient progress and responses to disease and treatment
- Initiate therapeutic interventions
- Determine clinical effectiveness of treatment plan
- Provide supports to patients and their families.
Our Community. St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in low stress and relaxing community. Click the links below to learn more:
Qualifications. Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are welcome to apply. Applicants must:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a Masters Degree in Nursing with formal training as a nurse practitioner in the same specialty area of practice in which they are certified and have current licensure as an APRN.
- Graduate from accredited physician assistant program required. National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certification required. Minnesota Registration required.