This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Full-time, Day
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905505-48658
- Posted: December 10, 2019
Supports the pharmacist in the dispensing of medications to the patients. Duties of this position may include, but are not limited to, the accurate charging of medications in the Pharmacy computer system, reading medication orders for dispensing, preparation and delivery of pharmacy products, including IV additives and chemo therapy medications, controlled substances and unit dose medication. Clerical work may be performed.
- High school graduate
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Technician Registration is required upon acceptance of position
- Post high school pharmacy technician training desired
- Experience as a pharmacy technician preferred. Experience working as a part of a team preferred
- Certification is desirable
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.