- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Imaging Office
- Full-time, Day
- 72-80 hrs/pp; 8:30a-5p (may vary) M-F, 6:30a-2p every 4th weekend (sat & sun), 1-2 hol per year
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905783-48914
- Posted: October 15, 2019
Transports patients of all ages to and from the Imaging Services Department, maintaining a professional attitude at all times. Acts as a support person throughout the department, performing light housekeeping/linen tasks. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Orientation will be given to obtain desired entry-level competence in lieu of experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Certification will be provided upon hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Basic computer skills and prior experience in a similar role preferred.
- Demonstrates good written and verbal skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.