CLINICAL SPECIALIST RN
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health Office
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm, e/8th wknd
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N3 Nursing 3
- Req #: 201905589-48736
- Posted: November 6, 2019
Responsible for the coordination and oversight of patient care provided by clinical team. Clinical resource for staff to enhance professional and independent practice within the department. Promotes behaviors and processes that demonstrate the highest level of customer services to internal/external customers. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate from a nursing program
- One year of home care experience and knowledge of home care regulatory guidelines
- Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing
- Good communication skills both orally and written essential.
- Knowledgeable of computer based data entry