This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Part-time, Evening
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201905762-48892
- Posted: October 25, 2019
Prepares and/or assists in preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Sets tables, cleans and sanitizes dishware, utensils, pots and pans and cleans and sanitizes areas as scheduled. Also stocks food items in designated areas.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Experience in food service preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible and work rotating shifts to include scheduled weekends, holidays, and extra hours when circumstances warrant
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow recipes, diet cards and written and oral instructions.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills.
- For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident/patient care or essential business functions.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.