This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Emergency Trauma Center
- Part-time, Night
- 48 hrs/pp, 12 hr nights from 7pm-7:30am, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $14.62/hr
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201905815-48937
- Posted: March 24, 2020
Interested in a healthcare career in a fast-paced environment? Look no further than the St. Cloud Hospital’s Emergency Trauma Center (ETC). Our ETC has 38 private patient rooms, is a designated Level II Trauma Center and has a helipad and ambulance garage. We receive 60,000 visits per year and are the premier Trauma Center in Central Minnesota.
Our Nursing Assistants support patients in the ETC by performing duties such as obtaining and recording vitals and blood pressures, starting EKG leads, rooming patients, assisting with gown changes, transporting patients to other units, and monitoring the behavioral suites.You’ll get to work with amazing doctors and nurses who will help you learn and advance your career. Apply to this fast-paced opportunity and make a difference in the community as a Nursing Assistant and earn great employee benefits like medical insurance, PTO and many others!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training course or equivalent experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities with medical terminology course preferred
- Past experience in a variety of nursing areas preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card preferred prior to starting
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.