This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Centracare Family Health Cente
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Minimum $26.51/hour
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905817-48938
- Posted: November 14, 2019
Provides patient and family-centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital’s Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Utilizes the nursing process in providing direct and indirect care of patients. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Responsible for efficient and conscientious delivery of nursing services and delegated medical care of patients. Communicates and works with staff and physicians to ensure optimum patient care and clinic efficiency. Implements and abides by Customer Service Standards for a superior patient experience. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Graduate from a nursing program required.
- Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within five years for those hired into an RN position on or after May 1, 2014. A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within three (3) years for those hired into an RN position on or after October 1, 2018.
- Previous clinic nursing and performance improvement experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies, and procedures.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of unit orientation.
- Bi-lingual in Somali, Spanish, or other language preferred
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.