CLINICAL REGISTRY TECHNICIAN (LPN/CMA)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Population Health
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 201905862-48981
- Posted: November 27, 2019
The Clinical Registry Technician is different than your clinic or hospital LPN/CMA. This position works in a quiet office setting and the work is task-oriented, structured and defined. Instead of seeing patients face to face, this position will interact with patients via phone and through MyChart to schedule appointments or conduct patient questionnaires. The Clinical Registry Technician will work heavily in Excel and Epic so knowledge of these systems is required. This position manages clinic wide registries to improve the rates of patients receiving preventative services and components of chronic disease management. This improves the health and clinical outcomes of the patients that we serve as well as enables CentraCare to meet important quality targets and contractual agreements.
- LPN or Certified Medical Assistant with experience in primary care
- Current LPN in MN or current CMA or RMA certification
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required
- Experience with the diversity of the local community preferred
- Ability to interact with patients, health care providers, and other employees in a courteous and professional manner
- Must have a working understanding of medical terminology, medical charts and have ability to communicate this information to patients and staff
- Office skills required include proper phone etiquette, knowledge of computer keyboarding and Excel
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.