RN - HOME CARE
This job posting is no longer active.
- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Home Health
- Full-time, Day
- 8:00AM-4:30PM/Mostly Monday-Friday
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: N2 Nursing 2
- Req #: 201905923-49040
- Posted: November 14, 2019
Uses the nursing process to plan, implement, direct, provide and evaluate client care. Endorses the team concept of care through various disciplines. Serves as an advocate for the client. Assumes responsibility for the Home Care Department in the absence of the Home Care Coordinator.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 2 years experience in Home Care or Long Term Care
- 2 years supervisory experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current License as a RN in the state of Minnesota
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support certification
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to understand and communicate with specialized medical terminology.
- Ability to comprehend instructions, correspondence, and explain procedures to residents.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the elderly population.
- Knowledge of nursing standards, policies, procedures, ethics, and quality assurance/performance improvement.
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.