This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Cardiology Pacer - ICD
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp; 7a-4:30p 4 days/wk
- Minimum $33.27 ADN; $33.94 BSN; $34.95 MSN
- Registered Nurses
- Career Band: N3 Nursing 3
- Req #: 201905938-49053
- Posted: December 13, 2019
Provides patient and family-centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Graduate from a nursing program required.
- Baccalaureate or Masters in Nursing preferred.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within five years for those hired into an RN position on or after May 1, 2014.
- A minimum of a Baccalaureate degree in Nursing must be obtained within three (3) years for those hired into an RN position on or after October 1, 2018.
- Two years experience working in cardiovascular disease with knowledge of Saint Cloud Hospital's cardiovascular disease program.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- One year of recent cardiology work (i.e., critical care nursing, heart catheterization, and emergency room) preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge to recognize abnormal laboratory data and other diagnostic testing results necessitating reporting to physicians.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.