NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECHNOLOGIST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Cardiology ETT
- Part-time, Day
- 48 hours/pay period; 8a-4:30p; 1 in 3 or 4 wknds; rotating holidays & on-call
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201905991-49100
- Posted: November 21, 2019
Performs a variety of nuclear medicine procedures on patients utilizing complex computerized equipment and potentially hazardous radiopharmaceuticals to provide diagnostic results for the purpose of patient care. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association (AMA) approved School of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Two years experience in nuclear medicine of equal or greater size/volume to SCH preferred.
- American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (CNMT) Registered or Registry Eligible. Must be registered within one year of employment required.
- Nuclear Cardiology Technology certification preferred.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- A valid CDL (Class B) driver’s license and driving record in good standing may be required. For those positions required to drive, a CDL (Class B) driver’s license is required within 6 months.
- Current DOT Health Card issued by the Employee Health Services Department at the St. Cloud Hospital required for those positions required to drive.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.