Emergency Medicine NP/PA Needed in Melrose, MN
- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Emergency Room
- Full-time, Various
- ER Shift Coverage
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Req #: 201906028-49134
- Posted: October 25, 2019
The APP provides direct, high quality patient care services requiring extensive skills and competency. The APP makes independent and collaborative health care decisions. The APP practices within the scope of practice as defined by certification/licensure standards and state and federal regulations.
• Dependent on the needs of the clinic, the APP may have a clinic, hospital, or combined clinic and hospital practice setting.
• Dependent on the needs of the clinic, the APP may be primarily focused on the hospital rounding/surgical assistant, urgent care or a combination of these.
The Advanced Practice provider follows established protocols and collaborates with physicians, however, does have day-to-day independence in health care decisions.
- Completion of a formal physician assistant program approved by a national accrediting agency required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must have a current Physician Assistant (PA) license in Minnesota.
- Certified by a national certification organization recognized by the State of Minnesota.
- Successful completion of medical staff office credentialing must be completed prior to working without a preceptor.
- Successful completion of third party payor credentialing must be completed prior to billing for services.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Previous experience as an Advanced Practice provider.
- Demonstrated skills in organizational management, leadership, communication and clinical expertise.
- Maintain CME requirements to maintain certification.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.