HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Fam Med Urgency Center
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- 60 hrs/pp; 9am-9:30pm; every 3rd weekend; rotating holidays
- Minimum $15.50/hour
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: A3 Administrative Support 3
- Req #: 201906022-49128
- Posted: November 26, 2019
The Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) functions as a communication link for the unit. Participates in the coordination of unit activity through the processing of provider orders, maintaining the patient's chart, and performs clerical and receptionist duties. Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience/knowledge required.
- One year experience with office procedures and equipment with computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Orientation and training will be given to obtain the desired entry level competence, in lieu of experience.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.