Provides geriatric residents with daily nursing care in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations as directed by supervisors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
- Must be registered with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Completion of a TMA course required
- Current BLS certification
- Ability to perform duties in a caring manner
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.