This job posting is no longer active.
- Melrose, MN
- CentraCare - Melrose
- Physical Therapy
- Part-time, Day
- 8:30-5:00, Monday and Thursday
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201906099-49202
- Posted: November 15, 2019
Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time, consider applying for this position. Currently this is a part-time job, scheduled for 16 hours per week in Melrose. This could be a full-time, 32 hour per week position by adding 16 hours per week in Albany.
You'll serve patients of all ages in our hospital-based, outpatient clinic. Our Physical Therapists provide services to patients ranging from the very young (newborn) to the elderly in order to prevent, assess, alleviate or correct physical disability, bodily dysfunction, or pain. You'll be responsible for evaluating patient needs, establishing treatment plans and providing treatments/services accordingly. In addition, you'll serve patients on an individual and/or group basis using current technology, treatment techniques and modalities consistent with department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy
- Prefer 1+ years of experience as a Licensed Physical Therapist
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed by the MN Board of Physical Therapy as a physical therapist or current temporary permit
- BLS Certification
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers