PSYCHOTHERAPIST - INTEGRATED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- BHC IBH Psychology
- Full-time, Day
- Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 201906161-49259
- Posted: May 7, 2020
This is a Tele-Integrated Behavioral Health grant provider position. IBH is currently in need of a Medicare provider for this opening (LICSW or PhD/PsyD).
As a member of the primary care, behavioral health, or interdisciplinary treatment team provides assessment and treatment services for patients and families with behavioral health and/or medical needs. The psychotherapist provides diagnostic, psychological, or biopsychosocial evaluation and executes therapeutic treatment toward defined goals. The psychotherapist works to strengthen motivation and commitment to specific change goals through a collaborative, goal-oriented style of communication using motivational interviewing and evidence-based psychotherapy. Depending on the setting, the psychotherapist may coordinate discharge planning with patients and families. Provides clinical interventions to include individual, marital, couples, family and group therapy to outpatients, ages 5 years to geriatric (depending on setting). May assist in staff development through consultation, education and supervision as well as assist in program development when requested. Will be involved in associated professional activities and personal, professional development. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or related Human Services field required.
- Minimum of one-year experience required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Psychology as Licensed Psychologist (LP) or;
- Licensure by the State of Minnesota Board of Social Work at Independent Clinical level (LICSW).
- Experience relevant to the position is preferred.
- Successful compliance with Minnesota Law, Chapter 372 relating to sexual exploitation of patients by staff providing psychotherapy services.
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Initial and On-going Training (or equivalent) provided.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.