Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit Nursing Assistant Certified
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Geriatric Behavioral Health
- Part-time, Day/Evening/Night
- 7:00pm- 7:30am and 7:00am -7:30pm
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 201906137-49237
- Posted: February 26, 2020
This position will be working 7pm-7:30am primarily with occassiaonal 7am-7:30pm shifts; the position also includes working every 3rd weekend
Provides supportive inpatient care in accordance with established procedures and applicable regulations as directed by nursing staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Must be registered with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Must have current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- Must obtain Functional Improvement Measure (FIM) certification within first 12 months of employment.
- Ability to perform duties in a caring manner.
- Ability to multitask.
- Self directed.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong interpersonal human relations skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.