ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 32-48hrs pp; Rotating shifts of 5:15a-2:45p/5:15a-5:45p/2:45p-11:30p, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 201906109-49212
- Posted: November 29, 2019
Coordinates communication and provides administrative support for the hospitalist program. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma required.
- One-year experience as a Health Unit Coordinator, medical assistant or in a customer service area required.
- Associates Degree as medical secretary or related field preferred.
- One-year experience with office procedures and equipment preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Programs required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.