APPLICATION SYSTEM PROGRAMMER ANALYST (Oracle)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- I.S. Software & Operations
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks Monday-Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Information Services
- Career Band: B2 Business Professional 2
- Req #: 201906127-49228
- Posted: January 23, 2020
Responsible for system analysis, design, programming, and testing of software systems. Performs some system administration duties as needed. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Oracle ERP software - (Supply Chain, Finance, Human Resources), IS/User Application Support in a HealthCare environment, leading and tracking of a testing process/results, good organizational and documentation skills, issue submission and tracking, system update and system upgrade experience.
- 2-year post-secondary education in related field or equivalent experience
- 4 years operational or related application experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Application certification or proficiency status required within six months of hire if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in information technology
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.