Nursing Assistants at CentraCare help provide basic care for patients and residents of long-term care facilities, such as nursing homes. To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State Exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we’ll present qualified individuals with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
Upcoming Class Schedule: Monday February 10th- March 1st in St. Cloud, MN.
- Onboarding Monday Feb. 10th; 4:30pm-6:00pm in St. Cloud.
- Online Modules completed after Orientation and before your 1st exam.
- 1st Exam: Friday Feb. 14th between 4:00pm-7:00pm (allow 2 hours for test) in St. Cloud.
- Online Modules completed after 1st exam and before 2nd exam.
- 2nd Exam: Wednesday Feb. 19th between 4pm-8pm in St. Cloud.
- Skill; Saturday February 22nd-Sunday Feb. 23rd, 8am-2:30pm
- Skill; Wednesday Feb. 26th and Friday Feb. 28th; 4pm-8pm
- Clinicals Saturday Feb. 29th and March 1st; 6am-2:30pm
- 16 years of age or older
- Desire to work with older adults
- Attendance is required for all class dates
- Becoming registered with the MN Department of Health as a Nursing Assistant is required
- A one-year employment engagement with CentraCare is required, consisting of a minimum of 4 shifts per pay period
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Ability to effectively interact with people who are cognitively and/or physically impaired
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.