This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Part-time, Day
- 7:00AM - 2:30PM
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 201906206-49300
- Posted: January 7, 2020
Prepares and/or assists in preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Sets tables, cleans and sanitizes dishware, utensils, pots and pans and cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas as scheduled.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Previous food service experience
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate institutional cooking equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.