CUSTOMER CONTACT TECHNICIAN (Call Center)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Customer Contact Center
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 201906228-49320
- Posted: December 2, 2019
Responsible for managing many aspects of the department. Ensures timely responsiveness and operational effectiveness by initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects. Manages and programs the IS Server, responsible for data base management, responsible for programming and writing scripts in multiple communication systems. Supports and demonstrates family-centered care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Two-year degree in related filed required. Four-year degree in related field preferred.
Equivalent experience in a communication center may be substituted in some instances in lieu of education.
- Two to three years’ experience in communications and system programming and scripting is required and/or health care.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications operations required.
- Experience with call centers required.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Products is required.
- Strong knowledge of Amtelco computer systems preferred.
- Basic programming of call flows and scripting also preferred.
- Programming and scripting of computer systems and call flow management preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Amtelco computer systems.
- Basic programming of call flows and scripting.
- Programming and scripting of computer systems and call flow management.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Telecommunications operations.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Products.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.